DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS (DOFI)
The Director of First Impressions (DOFI) is the first point of contact for existing and prospective members. The DOFI will seek to promote a positive atmosphere in our workspace by focusing on member relationships and hospitality. The DOFI will have primary responsibility to assist members and guests when needed and handle administrative and logistical tasks. We’re a small staff, so prepare to wear many hats!
- Represent RISE Collaborative Workspace as a knowledgeable, trustworthy and welcoming place for members, guests and potential members.
- Develop an atmosphere of comfort and confidence.
- Effectively communicate with members, guests, and potential members in person, by email and phone
- Welcome and sign members & guests in and out of the workspace
- Perform opening, daily or closing shift duties, i.e. making coffee, restocking and tidying kitchenette & print area, play daily slideshow, etc.
- Assist in event set-up and break down
- Work well in a team setting
- Clear and regular communication to Community Manager or CEO/COO
- Additional duties as assigned
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Exceptional and welcoming interpersonal skills with a dedication to outstanding customer service
- Proficient in technology and computer applications
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Flexibility with hours (generally will be normal workdays 8am-6pm)
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to Rian@riseworkspace.com.