DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS (DOFI) TRADE
10 Hours per Week
Compensation: Full-Time Membership to RISE Collaborative
The DOFI plays an important role in our member experience, welcoming guests, overseeing administrative operations of our workspace, and representing RISE Collaborative in a positive light in all of your interactions within and outside of the workspace.
- Welcome and check in members and guests
- Perform opening or closing of the workspace as applicable
- Ensure refreshments are prepared and fresh, and that kitchen is stocked and tidy
- Monitor workspace happenings and step in as needed to address policy violations, etc.
- Set up and clean up for RISE programs and events
- Sort mail and packages
- Provide basic IT support to members and guests as needed
- Welcome potential members, provide sales materials, and give workspace tours as needed
- Clear and regular communication to Community Manager or CEO/COO
- When not working on RISE responsibilities, may work on your own personal/professional pursuits
KEY SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Timely and reliable
- Friendly and outgoing
- Adept at customer service
- Strong communicator
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to this email address.