Stock up on sweet treats, stocking stuffers, and holiday gifts from fellow RISE Collaborative members, all while you give back!
On Saturday, Dec. 9, come one come all to RISE Collaborative where we'll have:
- A Ladue High School student selling delicious baked goods 100% benefiting Santa's Helpers
- Luxury shoes from Claire Flowers
- Safer and effective skin care and cosmetics from Beautycounter
- Gourmet pickles from Tickle My Fancy Foods
- Local perfume from Fleurish 1876
- Children's books and Holiday Cards from The Good Prophet
- Long-wearing lip color from Lips by Bond
- Donation drop-off for RISE Adopt-a-Family Drive (see next article for more details)
A portion of vendor sales will also benefit Santa's Helpers!
This event is open to the public so please share with others and bring your loved ones to get ready for the holidays at RISE!