RISE Collaborative St. Louis
Located in the prestigious Clayton/Ladue Corridor
A fresh, bright contemporary workspace with flexible, comfortable seating and work surfaces so you can focus, create and collaborate. With convenient parking, easy building access, lots of windows, and an open concept, RISE Collaborative Workspace sets itself apart from other co-working spaces.
The 6,000+ sq. ft. workspace features:
- 11 private offices
- One Large Conference Room
- Three conference rooms
- Two phone/lactation rooms
- 3,000 + sq. ft. of flexible work stations and collaboration space
- Kaldi's coffee, tea, and snack bar
- Free and well-lit parking
- Ample natural light
- Ability to host private events
Drop In Membership
For people who are seeking community and connections, a drop-in membership is perfect. Find a level that fits your needs.
- Social Members are people who have little to no need for a workspace, but want to attend our weekly social events focused on growing personally and professionally. They also enjoy being tapped into our community and enjoy member rates for room rentals.
- Part Time Members tend to be people who work from home or have an office elsewhere, but enjoy getting out of the house once in awhile or need a convenient, professional place to have coffee meeting
- Full Time Members are looking for a home-base and enjoy unlimited access to the workspace. They are sick of working from local coffee shops and really enjoy being in a space where everyone knows your name.
- Platinum Members want access to a place to work 24/7, but aren't ready for a private office. They strive in the community setting and enjoy several meeting room hours for client meetings.
Event Space Rental
With our central location, free onsite parking, and bright, polished interiors, RISE Collaborative is a perfect place to host a meeting or event.
Make a lasting impression on your clients or colleagues by utilizing our large presentation screens with wireless screen sharing capability and large whiteboards for sharing and presenting.
Our Founding Office Members really shape the community and are leaders in our space. We strive for industry exclusivity for the private offices and have created quite a diverse mix in St. Louis (Accountant, Event Planner, Digital Marketing, Executive Director, Counselor, etc).
Each private office is furnished with a desk, adjustable office chair, and wastebasket. Private office members may bring in additional furniture and decor.
Currently, in St. Louis all our offices are occupied. Please contact us to be added to the waitlist.