Understanding Agile: Interactive Game
Led by Liz Maritz from LizMaritz.com
Friday, April 27 | 12-4p
RISE Members: $50
Have you ever participated in a poorly run project that just doesn’t yield results? Are you looking for an effective approach to plan and tackle projects and processes? While managing teams at some of the nation’s top fortune 100 and fortune 500 companies, Liz discovered Agile project management – a mindset shift that emphasizes collaboration, quality and iterations. In this 4-hour session, learn what Agile is and how this project management methodology helps teams complete projects on-time and on-budget with fewer errors.
You will learn about:
- Different ways to manage projects
- How to plan work and respond to last-minute issues, at the same time
- How to effectively handle project changes (i.e. reduced budget, more requirements)
- Basic understanding of Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- And more…
You will receive:
- Introduction to basic Agile project management concepts and terms
- Opportunity to build relationships through a fun, interactive game that you won’t forget!